Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm starting a blog!

I have no idea how to do a blog but I'm doing it anyway - because its fun and I wanna speak, even more; I want to orgainize my thoughts and get them on paper while leaving a testimony behind me - a pathway of sorts.

I'm on  a journey - hopefully in a few years I will look back and say - thank God I've learned some things since then. Hopefully I will have loosened up - and be able to have even more fun writing because I have less and less of a point to prove and more and more of a God given destiny to live into - that fits perfectly and brings freedom, and joy to my heart and many, many others.

But for now - it will probably be me trying to prove a point about how damaging religion is because that is what is most fresh in my heart and what hurts the most.

One day - I won't have to prove a point - I can simply love.

If you (reader) happen to learn something from my crazy life - then cheers to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your heart?